SHDM IVD Quality Training Specialist
|We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.|
|If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.|
| In this role the individual will be
responsible for running Learning Management System as per the site training
program, as well as the new employee orientation.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with US and Chinese training team to use and maintain the electronic training system.
• Support and coordinate New Employee Orientation and training for new employees
• Set up training course/class and maintain the training information in Learning Management System
• Run reports on training completing and/or audit report requests as needed.
• Coordinate individual and group On Job Training (technical training courses) and activities for employees
• Collect training related records and input the training information to Learning Management System
• Participates in monitoring the effectiveness of training course
• Archive paper training records and manage employee training files.
• Communicate training programs to site and provide site personnel assistance with training concerns.
|This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.|
• A minimum of 2 years in Medical Device industry or comparable industry;
• Working experience in training is preferred.
• A minimum of a 4 year degree is preferred, although a combination of education/experience will be considered.
|Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.|
|If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：|
|May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team: （021）3889 5000|
|Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers|
Job ID: 88095
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time