Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. as a leader in transport solutions
for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of
rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well
as related services.
With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent,
increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Working for GMS project, our complex rail diagnostic
system supervising rail infrastructure of a whole country.
• Working as member of an agile team in international
• Understanding the distributed diagnostic system capable
to handle huge amount of data sources.
• Preparing solutions for requirements and discussing
them with architects.
• Software development and bugfixing in C++, WinCC
OA Control and Squish.
• Using configuration management and claim management
• Estimating new user stories, identifying risks, looking
for alternate solutions together with architects.
• Obeying the development rules strictly.
What makes you stand out?
• BSc or MSc in IT or electrical engineering
• 1-3 years experience of object oriented development
• Good command of English
• Ability to understand new technologies and proactivity
• Being team player
What do we consider as an advantage?
• Agile experience
• Good command of German
• Experience with System and Software Development
• C++ experience
• WinCC OA Control experience
• Squish knowledge
Job ID: 88098
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time