Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. as a leader in transport solutions
for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of
rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well
as related services.
With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent,
increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Working for GMS project, our complex rail diagnostic
system supervising rail infrastructure of a whole country.
• Working as member of an agile team in international
• Testing different aspects of the system and its components,
• Creating test cases, automated as far as possible.
• Support of the test automatization, using scripts and
tools for test execution and result evaluation.
• Documenting and analysing test results, creating bug
reports, supporting the bug fixing process.
• Maintenance of the test environment including virtual
machines and simulators as well.
What makes you stand out?
• 2-4 years of tester experience
• Good command of English
• Ability to understand development processes and
• Being team player
• Flexibility and ability to learn new technologies
What do we consider as an advantage?
• Agile experience
• ISTQB certification
• Good command of German
• Experience with System and Software Development
• WinCC OA experience
• Squish Experience
Job ID: 88099
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time