Fabrication Stores Supervisor
Fabrication Store Supervisor
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Manufacturing
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1) Responsible for maintaining, overseeing inventory.
2) Review of ongoing jobs on shop floor and Generate Requisition for steam piping, weldments against production order.
3) Prepare material kit against requisition and issue as and when required.
4) Follow up with concern buyer / Order manager for shortage material.
5) Pipe cutting as per required length and issue against RQ.
6) Communication with main stores for posting of material in SAP.
7) Periodic review and physical verification of Inventory stock.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.E / B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering from reputed college
• 02 - 03 years of experience in fabrication industry , Material management .
• Basic knowledge of steam turbine components and its fabrication (preferred)
• Good knowledge of Materials , MS Office , Welding , NDT .
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Inclination towards new learning and good team player.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 88110
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time