Mechanical Engineer 电动汽车充电产品 机械工程师
For EM LP business in Shanghai, We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for eCar charging.
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow product requirement, work with global/local team to develop mechanical/structure design solution for EVSE related products, including overall concept design, industrial design and structure design.
- Support engineering specification definition and product/component validation.
- Drive project execution and pass design reviews to meet project schedule; conduct engineering calculation and simulation independently.
- Responsible for mechanical design outputs, including effect drawing, 3D design, 2D drawing, BOM and other related design work.
- Design related documentation generation and sustaining.
- Co-work with cross functional teams (Marketing, Sales) to support RFQ projects.
- Co-work with cross functional teams (Sourcing, Quality) to develop new suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, minimal 3 years’ experience in mechanical/structural design domain.
- Master degree with 5+ years’ experience in MNC is preferred.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment. Strong customer mindset.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D drawing capture and related tools.
- Experience with CATIA is preferred.
- Strong understanding of material processing and surface treatment, injection molding.
- Knowledge of EMC, Safety and DFx (DFM, DFA, DFR) is preferred.
- Experience with ANSYS is preferred.
- Experience in EVSE/UPS industry is preferred.
- Experience in industry design is preferred.
- Experience in automotive industry is preferred.
- Good English proficiency in both oral and writing.
- Team player, Can-do attitude, flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities, able to effectively communicate with all types of staff.
What else to I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 88117
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time