SAP Training Support
The SAP Training Support position will be responsible for content development and the coordination of training delivery for multiple SAP systems and multiple SAP users around the globe. This position will be a part of the SAP Centre of Competence within the IT department of Siemens Healthineers.
Task and Responsibilities
- Development of training processes in the Siemens Healthineers organization using existing structures and knowledge
- Preparation, creation and maintenance of training material in English and German. Training includes SAP tool and process trainings. Applicable for business and IT users
- Coordination and management of training delivery for specific audience
- Ability to conduct the trainings would be an added advantage
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
5+ years of experience in training content development and training delivery coordination. 1 to 3 years of SAP functional experience in two or more of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, BW, FI, CO, CS, PS (limited), QM (very limited). Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the business processes served by the above modules
- Must possess excellent command over English and German languages
- Training Tools: Learn4You, SAP EnableNow
- Must demonstrate experience in coordinating training delivery for large multi-national organizations and for a global user base
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with and influence colleagues in Germany and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter capable of working with very little supervision
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 88124
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time