SAP ALM Support Engineer
The SAP AM Support Engineer will be responsible for defining and maintaining the configurations of multiple SAP implementations within Siemens Healthineers. This position will be part of the SAP Centre of Excellence within the IT department of Siemens Healthineers.
Task and Responsibilities
- Setup and maintain SAP configuration objects (right storage of documentation, versioning, structure management, CHARM process, status management of configuration objects, reporting of overall configuration state).
- Setup configuration structure in SAP Solution Manager based of given Templates and Structures
- Maintain/validate configuration objects (right versions, right status)
- Perform maintenance tasks (e.g. mass releases, mass changes)
- Define and run reporting to validate configuration consistency
- Perform Baselines
- Define required ALM process changes
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree/diploma in engineering or similar
3 to 5 years of SAP configuration administration experience using SAP Solution Manager
- Must be able to demonstrate sound understanding of configuration management concepts as applied to SAP
- Must be an expert in the administration and configuration of SAP Solution Manager
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, managing the configuration of large SAP implementations in multi-national companies
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with SAP teams in Germany and with third party vendors from around the globe.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be methodical and well organized
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 88125
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time