SAP Test Automation Engineer
The SAP Test Automation Engineers will be part of a Test Factory that automates the system testing of an SAP implementation and executes test phases. This team will automate test cases using Worksoft Certify and use the automated scripts to perform tests on an ongoing basis.
Task and Responsibilities
- Understood and guide the creation of Test Scenarios for SAP processes.
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Automate the test scenarios using Worksoft Certify.
- Work with the functional teams to provide the Test Scenarios.
- Report on the degree of automation and test coverage.
- Curate and manage the data required for executing the test scenarios.
- Setup the test scenarios.
- Execute the test scenarios as per schedule. Report on the progress of test execution. Capture the test evidence following the Quality guidelines.
- Record issues (defects). Track the resolution of the issues to closure.
- Coordinate with the development team to ensure test automations are kept up to date and account for all change request that are being implemented.
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
3 to 10 years of SAP functional experience in two or more of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, BW, FI, CO, CS, PS (limited), QM (very limited). Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the business processes served by the above modules.
- Must be proficient with concepts of SAP test automation
- Must be proficient with usage of Worksoft Certify for SAP test automation.
- Must be able to perform administration of Worksoft Certify.
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise in manual and / or automated testing of the abovementioned SAP modules.
- Must be an expert in test management methods and processes.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in using SAP Solution Manager for managing test cases, test execution and recording and reporting test results.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in SAP change management.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 88126
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time