Agile Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Product Development Battery Storage
Change the future with us.
- You are responsible for the systems architecture and certification of our next-gen battery storage systems
- You are closely aligned with our experts in mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
- You monitor the interaction of all subsystems in terms of safety, lifetime and quality
- You define targets for safety and lifetime
- You ensure compliance to all relevant standards and norms
- You prepare all steps for e successful CE/UL-certification
- You work independently and self-reliant in a team of experienced and motivated experts
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated experience in industrial grade product development and release process
- Natural awareness for quality and safety
- Demonstrated experience in creating automated test set-ups for product testing
- Good knowledge of relevant standards, norms and best practices for industrial and costumer grade development
- Prepared for occasional business trips, fluent in English and German language
- You have a profound awareness for quality and product safety as well as good understanding for commercial aspects of a product development
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88163
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time