Sales Manager (m/f/diverse) for Automated Engineering & ALM/PLM integration
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don’t know for sure. But we are doing everything we can to make the world of tomorrow a good deal smarter and better than it is today. To do so, we need people with new ideas, and initiators who decide which steps we can take next. True pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution. We have big plans – be it high-speed networks for renewable energy or smart factories – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for the go to market of Digital Enterprise Solutions in the field of discrete industry automation
- The definition of the mid-/ long term strategic orientation of the sales strategy of the SIMATIC Digital Offering around the topic area Automated Engineering & ALM/PLM integration is one of your tasks
- You will synchronize sales activities within business across different stakeholders, BUs and Partner, identify and define the sales channels for the Digital Offering, analyze Business Potential & set targets per region
- Bearing the responsibility for the life cycle of the Digital Offering (Automated Engineering & ALM/PLM integration) and lead them to success from the definition to the global market launch is one of your jobs
- You will plan and drive regional roll-outs for all offerings and releases within your Digital Offering responsibility and provide information via CRM for forecasts and planning
- Being the key interface to several stake holders cross departments and BU´s is your mission. Main Interfaces are Solution Management for dedicated Digital Offering; Digital Business Developer for Regions, also from other business units – in order to drive and align all sales relevant topics
- Ideally you will have a degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Informatics or similar and a MBA
- You also have many years of experience in discrete automation with a focus on digitalization trends / use cases
- Qualified intercultural interaction with customers, management, business partners and colleagues is one of your strengths and you will convince through your analytical skills and initiative
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is prerequisite, other foreign languages are desirable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Appel.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88182
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time