Sales Manager (m/f/diverse) for Automated Engineering & ALM/PLM integration
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for the go to market of Digital Enterprise Solutions in the field of discrete industry automation
- The definition of the mid-/ long term strategic orientation of the sales strategy of the SIMATIC Digital Offering around the topic area Automated Engineering & ALM/PLM integration is one of your tasks
- You will synchronize sales activities within business across different international business units and technology driven Partners, identify and define the sales channels for the Digital Offering, analyze Business Potential & set targets per region
- Bearing the responsibility for the life cycle of the Digital Offering (Automated Engineering & ALM/PLM integration) and lead them to success from the definition to the global market launch is one of your jobs
- You will plan and drive regional roll-outs for all offerings and releases within your Digital Offering responsibility and provide information via CRM for forecasts and planning
- Being the key interface to several stake holders is your mission. Main Interfaces are Solution Management for dedicated Digital Offering; Digital Business Developer for Regions, also from other business units - in order to drive and align all sales relevant topics
- You have a technical degree, if you have an MBA this would be helpful
- You also have many years of experience in discrete automation with a focus on digitalization trends / use cases
- You have profound expertise in business-, sales- and marketing-processes and you are looking forward to contribute your sales & portfolio knowledge
- Qualified intercultural interaction with customers, management, business partners and colleagues is one of your strengths and you will convince through your analytical skills and initiative
- With your entrepreneurial mindset, your ability to convince others and to find the best compromise if necessary, you will lead your Digital Offering to success
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is prerequisite, other foreign languages are desirable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88182
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time