Electrical Engineer (m/f/diverse) E/E Systems
Change the future with us.
- You will work closely together with 15 othe software and hardware experts in a start-up similar environment.
- You are responsible for the E/E architecture
- You specify and select all necessary components (controller, converters, safety elements,…)
- You are responsible for a smooth interaction of all subsystems
- You prepare the E/E for e successful CE/UL-certification
- You stay in contact with your suppliers and synchronize the technical goals
- You create a concept for dynamically extendable, modularized systems
- You work independently and self-reliant in a team of experienced and motivated experts
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You are experienced with energy systems for industrial applications
- Basic knowledge of lithium ion battery systems
- Profound knowledge of DC/DC and DC/AC inverter systems in both architecture and technical limitations
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of industrial grade communication busses (Modbus, CAN, BACnet,…)
- Prepared for occasional business trips
- You have a profound awareness for quality and product safety as well as good understanding for commercial aspects of a product development
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88184
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time