Web Application Administrator
The successful candidate will be part of the Application Management Service Team to configure, support and maintain complex Web Applications, servers and database solutions.
Your new role
* Installation, configuration and upgrading of application web servers software and related products (tomcat, apache, MySQL, PHP)
* Implement and maintain applications security based on Siemens regulations
* Create and maintain different scripts for monitoring of system resources
* Basic configuration and operations in Linux Systems (SUSE Linux)
* Perform changes and upgrades for SAP NW systems.
* University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
* At least 2 years of relevant experience in Linux systems administration
* Excellent English written and verbal, from both business and technical perspectives, German language would be an asset.
* Work experience with Apache, Tomcat and IIS would be considered a plus
* Good communication skills and team player
* Proactive and self-motivated
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 88275
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time