Test Automation Developer
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for Test Automation Developers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Develop test automation tool for Web Interface
• Identify, record, document and track bugs until resolved to Quality Assurance standards
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using test automation tools
• Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases using test case management tools
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software test automation development
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Experience in C#, and one or more programming languages: Java, or Python
• Excellent command of English
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box application testing
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge in network technologies
• Development Experience on LINUX environment
• Self-Directed, High Energy
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes required
• Experience with test case management tools
• Experience with test automation scripts using C#, or Selenium is a plus
What else do I need to know?
Military service should be completed for male candidates
No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 88282
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time