Project Management, PM_Cloud_CCIoT (88317)
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Product Safety and Security Expert to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Our Process & Drives team is shaping the future of manufacturing and improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of production across the globe.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- The R&D Project Manager Level S manages - with full responsibility for results - projects (category S) in the context of Research and Development with the objective of executing the project within the defined requirements (e.g. cost, time, functionality), contributing to the business success, ensuring satisfaction of the customer, professional stakeholder management, timely decisions on open issues, and escalation if necessary.
- She/He drives the development of cloud based products, solutions, services, and technology that are right on time and competitive in the market ensuring Siemens' technological lead position.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Overall experience 9 to 11 years , project management experience of 5-7 years
- Stakeholder management (Development team, Portfolio lead, Product owner, Product manager, Architect, Quality management team etc)
- Cloud based products (Azure, Cloud, AWS, Google cloud, etc..
- SDLC (Agile), (Scrum)
- Excellent communication skills
- High motivational, energizing, engagement and team building skills
- High Talent acquisition skills
- Market understanding for cloud based products and solutions along with the operations aspect
- SAFE Agile expertise is a must
- Experienced on product development lifecycle quality management (requirement , development , release and operations)
- Expertise in Financial aspects (costs, forecasts, billings etc)
- Management of compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Process & Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 88317
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time