Senior System Engineer (m/f) - Siemens Healthcare
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers
as Senior System Engineer (m/f/) Medical Technology Laboratory Automation.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be responsible for the successful installation of laboratory diagnostics systems and for instructing the local customer service engineers (CSEs).
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the successful installation of laboratory diagnostics systems (Atellica Solutions systems) within the predefined time frame, without compromising on quality;
- You will instruct the local customer service engineers (CSEs) involved in your projects, passing on your knowledge during implementation and providing support to colleagues on site;
- You will support the local project manager in all aspects of implementation;
- You will be responsible for handing over your assigned projects to the local service organization in accordance with defined processes;
- You will be responsible for handling all your own travel-related administrative tasks and processes (e.g. travel applications, service reports).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have completed a technical course of studies in this field; alternatively you have undergone technical training (for example as a medical engineer, biomedical engineer or electrical engineer) and can demonstrate relevant professional experience;
- You already have many years of wide-ranging experience relating to laboratory diagnostics and laboratory automation systems, ideally involving clinical chemistry or immunoassay systems. Experience of the Siemens Healthineers LD product portfolio is preferred;
- With your strong interpersonal skills and talent for communication, you are at ease collaborating with customers and colleagues at all levels. Your organizational ability enables you to maintain an overview at all times in complex situations;
- You are keen to travel and can adapt easily to different cultures when working on international projects. You will be expected to travel approximately 165 days per year;
- You have outstanding analytical skills combined with knowledge of proven problem-solving techniques, and have a passion for resolving technical problems promptly and professionally;
- You are able to support international projects using your very good English language skills. Proficiency in other languages would be advantageous
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Job ID: 88325
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time