Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Audit division as Manager (m/f) – IT Audit in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Lead IT audit assignments with primary focus on Cyber Security
• Assume full leadership for audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are in place to assess the security controls for critical systems and processes
• Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director, escalation of potential issues and actively seek clarification on engagement task requirements
• Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
• Play a leading role in closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• At least 6 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
• Strong academic history (degree in IT, Computer Science), exposure to Cyber Security is a plus
• Strong experience with an affinity for business and technology
• Strong understanding of industry standards such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/02 and CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls
• Good understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, risk, confidentiality, integrity, availability, cryptography, network security, web-based applications architecture and security, network protocols
• Strong Project Management and leadership skills
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel up to 80% of your time internationally
• Certifications like CISA, CISSP or CISM are a plus
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.