Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people to pull the strings behind the scenes. People who help ensure security, happiness, and reliability – within the company and also with customers. In other words, tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Lay the foundation for excellent collaboration across the board. So that we can focus on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology. Around the world.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You are part of our Talent Acquisition Team – a diverse crowd of professional recruiting experts
- As a Recruiter (m/f/diverse) you are responsible for the full recruiting process where you utilize your experience in international recruiting
- At the same time you are a trend scout and therefore stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends, market developments and innovative recruiting approaches
- You have experience in driving and implementing digitalization in Talent Acquisition
- You support complex Talent Acquisition projects on a local and global level
- You have completed your university studies and gained first operational recruiting experience within Siemens or TA consultancies
- You successfully drive improvements of TA practices under consideration of TA strategy and business requirements
- You are a strong collaborator across all involved parties within TA, HR and key stakeholder
- You have profound knowledge in change management and bring extensive experience in managing multiple projects
- Due to your can-do mindset and cross-country work experience you work effectively in an international environment
- You leverage your consulting skills to ensure strong customer orientation and high quality standards
- You are business fluent in English and in German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christian Reiser.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88364
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time