Radiographer/medical technologist (m/f/diverse) as Clinical Education Specialist X-ray Products
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Radiographer/medical technologist (m/f/diverse) as Clinical Education Specialist X-ray Products.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join our team and be responsible for international customer training as well as for product improvements.
- As a Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist you are primarily tasked with on-site/remote customer training for X-ray Products’ applications (as well as Syngo.BreastCare). Additionally you shall support the development/improvement of products and software with the Business Lines Product Management Team (Define, R&D; Marketing)
- On request you may also be tasked with congress demonstration support, and may deliver customer demonstrations in the Siemens Healthineers Experience Center, remotely, or at reference sites/customer sites
- Part of your work will involve providing feedback for product improvements based on your training experience. To do so you will use our problem management tools.
- You shall participate in product development process as a system tester, and provide material for the User documentation, if requested. Additionally you will train customers on systems that are in the test phase as part of our product development process
- Prior to the Customer User Test, you shall be appointed to organize as well as to deliver the internal training to our Application Specialists force
- You will be required to participate in the development of e-learning (e.g. clinical scripting, media recording)
- Additionally you will act as an expert within the Services organization for research prototypes
This position may suit you best, if you have clinical experience in X-ray Products, particularly Women’s Health.
- You hold a degree in medical technology or similar; alternatively you are an experienced Radiographer
- You have several years of substantial clinical experience and extensive experience with Siemens Healthineers X-ray Products
- Staying abreast of the latest research topics and state of the art imaging performance is a must
- You will be working in an international environment, therefore your English skills need to be fluent; other languages are an advantage such as German, French, Spanish, Chinese, or Portuguese
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%) is also a request
- Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills round off your profile
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88370
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time