|A. PROJECT DEFINITION- Key Tasks:|
|Pre-sales information and estimatesworking with Sales organization:
- Attend pre-sale meetings with partners in Sales organization, and support the sales relationship with customers as required.
- Consult with the customer to identify clinical workflow issues associated with project plans
- Review the project costs to ensure that cost impactors are identified early in the project.
- Complete the Cost Assessment Form to help disclose additional delivery and installation costs
|Final project plan:
- Follow up with Site Planners and On Site Managers to ensure that final drawings are developed and finished on time and according to project requirements.
|Scope of project definition:
- Define the scope of the project that pertains to installation of Siemens equipment
- Communicate the required project information to stakeholders
|B. PROJECT OVERSIGHT- Key Tasks:|
- Respond to problems and factors that impact project schedule and the completion date
- Attend meetings and maintain communication with customers
- Handle and respond to customer questions, complaints, and problems to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project
- Complete required Siemens forms, Checklists, etc.
- Maintain communication with AE’s (Sales) and other Siemens stakeholders so that they know project status, informing them of changes in schedule, costs, etc.
- Maintain project schedules
- Continually review Dashboard dates to ensure accuracy
- Communicate project completion to scheduling administration promptly.
|Cost control and profitability support:
- Serve as liaison to customers and contractors to inform them of project issues and change orders; assist in negotiation to minimize project cost increases
- Coordinate and adjust schedules and delivery dates as necessary to minimize unexpected cost increases, to maintain costs, and/or to improve overall profitability to Siemens, while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Provide project documentation time to assure revenue recognition volumes as planned
- Follow up revenue recognition plan according to projects assigned
|C. PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION / OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE TASK:|
|- Complete and send required reports
- Maintain mandatory project records and data
- Follow all Siemens quality control protocols and escalation policies in project communications within the assigned project
- Maintain optimum communication practices—picking up and responding to daily phone, e-mail, and written messages
- Assist management in special projects as assigned.
- Manage travel and office expenses to control costs
Job ID: 88416
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time