Healthcare IT Regional Support Specialist
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. As we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Support Specialist – Healthcare IT to join our IT Service team based in Melbourne. This position is responsible for 1st and 2nd level incident management support for internal and external customers by phone, incident management system and e-mail for Siemens Healthcare IT product lines (Teamplay, Cardiology PACS, PACS, VNA and Advanced Visualisation systems) for the Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide remote technical support to customers in a professional and timely manner, taking full ownership of the issue through to resolution.
- Analyse the incident and when required, coordinate onsite resources or escalate to Headquarters to resolve the issue.
- key stakeholders ensuring the customer is regularly informed.
- Providing expert and high level technical support and knowledge to the onsite Siemens Engineers and Application Specialist during installations, maintenance or breakdowns.
- participating in customer projects (new or upgrades), remotely or onsite (as required). Reviewing product upgrades through information from Headquarters, group workshops or attending training courses.
To be successful in this role:
· It is essential that you have a tertiary qualification in either Technical, Engineering or a scientific qualification.
· You will have extensive experience in Healthcare IT with knowledge of DICOM, HL7, Windows OS, Linux OS, Oracle, SQL DB and Web applications.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
· Experience in Siemens Healthcare products would be an advantage.
· You will have strong interpersonal skills with proven customer service experience.
· Your strong communication skills across all levels of a business is critical to this position.
· You will be proactive, self-driven and have a strong sense of purpose.
· Your ability to work as part of a global virtual team will see you succeed in this role.
· An additional language within the Asia Pacific region would be an advantage.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 23 December 2018 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Job ID: 88426
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time