Siemens Healthineers Southwest Regional Director (Guiyang) 西门子医疗 西南区 贵州区域总监
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead the territory sales team to achieve sales target for responsible medical product line in responsible territory.
- Work out successful sales strategy for territory to identify prospects, and promote products to prospective accounts.
- Provide support and direction to sales team to achieve business objectives externally and internally.
- Close contact with named accounts in responsible territory for long team business relationship and lead projects for named account.
- Manage daily issues including reporting, recruiting and follow contract process.
- Give constant coach to sales team for skill enhancement and development.
- Cooperate with cross function issues.
- Manage business proactively on compliance regulations.
- Make strategy for region responsible product and selling price.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
- 10 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment.
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics.
- Excellent understanding of sales workflow, sales chain and marketing sensitivity to analysis event
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, clear logic.
- Positive attitude, out-going personality, able to work under high pressure.
- Frequent travel is required.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Job ID: 88428
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time