What are my responsibilities?
- Lead the territory sales team to achieve sales target for responsible medical product line in responsible territory.
- Work out successful sales strategy for territory to identify prospects, and promote products to prospective accounts.
- Provide support and direction to sales team to achieve business objectives externally and internally.
- Close contact with named accounts in responsible territory for long team business relationship and lead projects for named account.
- Manage daily issues including reporting, recruiting and follow contract process.
- Give constant coach to sales team for skill enhancement and development.
- Cooperate with cross function issues.
- Manage business proactively on compliance regulations.
- Make strategy for region responsible product and selling price.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
- 10 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment.
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics
- Excellent understanding of sales workflow, sales chain and marketing sensitivity to analysis event
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, clear logic.
- Positive attitude, out-going personality, able to work under high pressure.
- Frequent travel is required.
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and
more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Job ID: 88429
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time