- To assist the Engineering Team in the verification of both internal and external drawings (e.g. cross checking of multicore schedules with actual schematic drawings, checking of cross referencing in schematic drawings for Bill of Materials etc.)
- To assist the Engineering Team in producing schematic drawings by using AUTOCAD or Engineering Base Tool.
- To help to compile instruction manuals, catalogues and other materials
- To assist in documentation and filing works.
- To assist DG Project Team in preparation of FAT, SCA, PIAT and other tasks.
- Other assignments as allocated by PM / SCS Team / Team Assistant / etc.
- Undergraduates in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Especially Microsoft Excel
- Keen interest in the electrical industry
- Knowledge of Autocad
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 88449
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time