C++ / Linux Developer
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. S iemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
- Design & Implementation of software solutions based on requirements and architectural/design guidelines
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Driving innovative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven C++ development and troubleshooting skills on Linux
- Strong knowledge on Linux OS internals
- Advanced knowledge in Object Oriented programming and Design principles & patterns
- Conversant with typical software development methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 88481
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time