Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Gaming Expert (m/f/diverse) as Senior Systems Architect for training and education solutions for clinical staff.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our team that enables growth of Siemens Healthcare Immersive Education Services business through defining and developing technology platforms and services. We are developing healthcare education and training for clinical staff. Our goal is to make learning more engaging and more fun using gaming -based technology like AR/VR/serious gaming.
- You will lead the Platform Strategy, Technology Definition & Transformation Roadmap and modernization initiatives
- You will build and extend a game -based healthcare education tool and shape its future
- You will develop and improve architectures, pipelines and processes in parallel to feature development
- You will implement customer requirements
- Furthermore, you will translate complex technical concepts into high-level designs for development teams and also into executive briefings for Sr. Leadership
- You will define and implement technical solutions aligned with portfolio, customer expectations, business priorities and constraints
- You voice out if you see technical risks and you make sure that you address these issues and establish solutions to solve them
- You will identify technologies and vendors for the development of the technology platform and you will identify and define strategic options for make v/s buy from a technology perspective
This position may suit you best, if you have a background in the gaming industry.
- You possess a university degree in Computer Science or related discipline and have gained several years of substantial work experience in the gaming industry or similar, and have successfully demonstrated key responsibilities and knowledge as well as leadership experience
- You are familiar with AR/VR or Unity -based SW development and you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in at least one industry -leading cloud platform (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP etc.)
- You enjoy developing features, workflows or effects as needed in collaboration with internal/external customers and partners
- You have the ability to architect / manage an end -to -end solution while being able to drill down into technical details & perform root cause analysis when required
- You have at least 3 years of presentation experience and are able to communicate with vendor management and executives
- Furthermore, you have experience with storytelling and in human -machine interfacing
- You have very strong experience in building adaptable and maintainable software architectures and design and supporting all other stages of the software development lifecycle within an Agile development environment
- Experience in working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important. Very good English skills are a must
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88542
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either