Location: MCH M
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Limited
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) assists top management in making informed decisions. We work in multidisciplinary teams on a global basis to analyze critical business issues, assess their potential impact and work together with top management to take appropriate actions.
The Data Analytics Practice strives to integrate all level of Analytics from descriptive to predictive analytics into the traditional process of auditing and to offer various digital and data-driven solutions by applying visualization, machine learning, text mining, automation or any other solution to improve day to day operations.
Join CF A now as a working student (m/f) in Munich and enjoy:
• An international, young, motivated and diverse team
• A steep learning curve adapted to your specific knowledge and interests
• A broad diversity of topics and challenges to work on
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You assist the team along the value chain of data analytics projects
• Data extraction and validation
• Data harmonization, cleansing and transformation
• Analysis and evaluation using advanced data mining techniques (e.g. classification, segmentation, outlier analysis, text mining and forecasting)
• Visualization and presentation
• You take part in the creation of business development basics such as training material, management presentations, workshop design and mentoring
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, (Business) Information Technology or any equivalent studies
• Good knowledge of statistic software (e.g. R, Python), databases (e.g. SQL), data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikSense, ggplot) and MS Office tools
• Solid analytical and data analysis skills
• Team player, motivation, proactiveness, creativity
• Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
• Basic knowledge of SAP is a plus
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.