Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Development Manager (m/f/diverse) – Immersive Education Services.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our team that is developing healthcare education and training for clinical staff. Our goal is to make learning more engaging, more fun using gaming based technology like extended AR/VR/serious gaming.
- As Business Development Manager, you define and develop the skills management services portfolio for continuous funnel development of growth opportunities
- You build new business models based on new and existing skills management services offerings
- You recommend clearly how to implement new offerings (make, buy) within the business
- You are responsible for distinctive communication with potential partners and customers in order to explain the needs to be met and advantages of potential new offerings
- You communicate complex quantitative and qualitative analysis to senior executives in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- You develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts
This position may suit you best, if you are experienced in the healthcare industry and strategy development.
- You possess a successfully completed university degree in Engineering, Science or Medicine preferably an MBA
- You have typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field, and successfully demonstrate key responsibilities and knowledge as well as leadership experience
- You have 8+ years healthcare industry experience and at least 2 years experiences in a strategy department, 5 years experiences in the Siemens Healthineers Customer Service organization
- You are familiar with extended reality (AR/VR/gaming or Unity based product development), experiences in cinematic rendering applications are a plus
- You are an excellent collaborator that works well in team environments
- You are a robust business judgment and have the ability to build a business case around a product or service
- You drive global business via country business managers and you must be able to analyze metrics and develop data-driven insights and solutions
- Strong computer skills, including PowerPoint and Excel, as well as entrepreneurial skills are required
- Experience in working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important. You have a very good command of the English language
- You have strong financial modeling and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior executives
- 25% to 50% travel is required, demonstration of previous work travel preferred
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88547
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time