SHL KAM Account Manager 集团客户业务 客户经理（广州）
What are my responsibilities?
- Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation full customer satisfaction.
- Manage project included find project, filter and focus important project, negotiate and get order to achieve the target.
- Organize bidding procedure, coordinate marketing, modality, sales manager, logistic and service department to participate bidding.
- Make customer satisfied, regularly customer visit and report to relevant dept. to solve problem.
- Participate sales training and have self-training plan, action and conclusion.
- Collect marketing information for further analysis and reporting.
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities.
- Work with weekly and Monthly report on time.
- We also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
- 2 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment..
- Excellent in understanding an acting on customer's needs.
- Excellent skill in selling, negotiation, project management and market information collection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Self-motivated, strong power on implement, quick learner, able to work under high pressure.
- Frequent travel is required.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Job ID: 88603
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time