Business & CRM Analyst
Siemens Healthineers is hiring a Business & CRM Analyst. The incumbent will be responsible for managing, measuring and improving KPIs in Market Transparency, Customer Profiling and Customer Reports.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage Singapore Healthcare market and business review process. Generate market analytics.
- Support business forecasting & strategic business planning
- Maintain CRM process, sales database & funnel accuracy
- Oversee lead generation, opportunity management & installed base management
- Close coordination with stakeholders in business, especially sales, project management & service teams, to maintain high data accuracy in opportunity pipeline
- Support Collaboration Manager in the preparation of collaboration agreement for key customers
- Liaise with Quality & Technology department to ensure product on time registrations and prompt reporting
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Degree in Economics, Business or IT informatics
- 3-5 years working experience in corporate / MNC setting.
- Good communication, MS office, excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind
- Good organizational skills. Ability to work and collaborate with different team across the company
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills
- Advance knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office i.e. Powerpoint, Excel
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 88613
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time