What we are looking for
The AZURE Devops will be part of a team that operate and manages & operates the global AZURE environment of Siemens Healthineers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in software development, systems administration, deployment automation, quality assurance, and monitoring and maintaining large scale, mission critical services with various underlying dependencies in AZURE. You will engage closely with architects, engineering teams and operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services. The candidate should have prior experience managing cloud based n-tier applications and strives to solve traditional operations problems through automation and software.
Task and Responsibilities
• Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AZURE using VM, Azure SQL, Blob storage, Azure DNS, Azure functions, ARM templates, Azure security center, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AZURE APIs.
• Build solutions for problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
• Work in conjunction with Cloud Architects to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
• Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery
• Develop automation with using of native AZURE services, in complex multi-account environment
• Develop cloud-based application with using of server-less technology
• Prepare templates for Infrastructure-as-Code provisioning
• Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
• Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures
Experience: 2+ years of relevant work experience as a software developer
• Excellent programming skills in Java or .NET
• Proficient in high level script language Python (and/or Ruby), as well as script environments like bash
• Demonstrable experience in developing solutions using following AZURE services:
o AZURE Functions
o AZURE ARM
Job ID: 88669
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time