Business Tester (m/f)
• Develop, modify, test and maintain Test Cases (manual)
• Regression Test Execution (manual and automated)
• Retire and deactivate Test Cases and manage implications in alignment with the Test Manager
• Aligning with Test Manager and Business Tester to maintain Regression Portfolio as required
• Support Test Automation Experts on automation
• Support Key Users during User Acceptance Tests
• Provide Reporting on Test Execution and Defects
• What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
• Demonstrated work experience in Testing Environments
• Solid knowledge of best practices and standards regarding Software Testing
• Relevant working experience at IT environments
• Excellent command in spoken and written English
• Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong structured problem solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills.
• Testing Certification (ISTQB Foundation + AGILE) is appreciated
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Experience with Test Support Tools (HP, SolMan or others);
• Certified Tester (ISTQB Foundation + AGILE + Advanced)
• Demonstrated work experience in Software Testing environments
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.
Job ID: 88686
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time