Sales Operation Manager
From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics postal automation and intelligent transport technologies.
Opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operation Manager for our team of Products and Operations team in our Port Melbourne offices. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work within the one of the core engineering areas of the Siemens Mobility business and provide guidance to the Head of Sales on the product types and pricing models to reach the revenue goals while maximising the ROI for our customers
- Establish a sales operations culture, structure and environment that will implement and foster a business strategy and operational model to deliver high and consistent service levels to external and internal customers to achieve organisational goals.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting, management and optimisation of the end to end sales operations process.
- Provide guidance to the Head of Sales on the product types and pricing models to reach the revenue goals while maximising the ROI for our customers
- Manage the day to day Sales Operation team to
support & enable external sales representatives effectively focus on customer
engagement and business development.
- Manage data entry to SAP
- Preparation of quotation, sales order entry and processing, preparation of delivery reports
- Be the interface with the other departments: Operation, Procurement, Product teams, Engineering, Finance
- Increase sales productivity by reviewing processes and implementing automation tools (CRM, business analytics, SAP)
- Act as a Sales Advocate by balancing sales needs while managing reasonable expectations from an operation perspective
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data, identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers. Convert the date trends into actionable sales processes and tactics
- Responsible for Sales operations training and enablement
- Act as a continuous improvement agent for the overall P&O organisation (propose and drive improvement actions)
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement processes
- Team management experience
- Extensive first-hand experience with business automation systems and demonstrated ability to improve productivity
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing process
- Identify and manage sales operations Key Performance Indicator
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables
- Continuous improvement and change management experience
- Tool knowledge: SAP, strong Excel (and PowerPoint) skills including pivot tables, knowledge of Tableau would be a plus
In return for your commitment to Siemens, you will be rewarded with a challenging and stimulating work environment, as well as a very attractive remuneration package including performance based incentive payments.
Job ID: 88768
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time