Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Integrated Decision Support and Pop Health Management. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing digital products.
In the role of FHIR/HL7 System Integration Test Specialist you will focus on integrating our product Integrated Decision Support with external data sources like EMR, LIS, CIS, RIS etc. through FHIR/HL7 interfaces.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Designing System / Workflow level tests
• You will act as a voice of the customer and educate the scrum teams on the workflows involving integration of IDS with external data sources
• Collaborate closely with product management to define validation scenarios /requirements
• Assists product management in defining / performing user acceptance tests
• Delivers necessary documentation as defined in Test Concept (e.g. Test Specification, Test Records etc.)
• Prepares / collects clinically relevant test data for performing system tests
• Write scripts to automate the tests
Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech / M. E. / M. Tech or equivalent
Experience level: 8+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Healthcare IT products
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Sound knowledge of Healthcare IT Standards HL7 (e.g. CIMI, CQL, CDA, FHIR), openEHR, IHE, concepts and terminologies of SNOMED CT, LOINC, RxNorm
• Hands-on experience in developing / testing products like EMR, RIS, LIS etc.
• Good understanding of basic infrastructure / platform services like Security, Authentication, Authorization, Logging, Auditing etc.
• Experience in designing system / workflow tests, test execution and reporting
• Good knowledge of Windows Server and Linux (Ubuntu) is desirable
• Knowledge of hardware (configuration, sizing, etc.) would be an added advantage
• Good understanding of software systems categorized as Medical Device
• Product Lifecycle Management process knowledge is required
• Test automation knowledge is required
• Knowledge of NFT testing would be an added advantage
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self motivated and self driven
• Excellent team player