- Checks the possibilities for technical realization regarding the requirements.
- Drafts the technical realization of the requirements within the technical discipline.
- Dimensions elements, components or software by calculation or by their specification according to the requirements and, if necessary, documents the required technical proofs.
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline.
- May cooperate with specialists of other disciplines or faculties, may coordinate technical interfaces.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Good command of English language, written and spoken
- Exposure to the railway industry
- Understanding in principles of RAMS
- Keen learning ability
- Team work
Job ID: 88807
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time