PLM2020 BOM Analyst - Gas Turbine
PLM20 20 BOM
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: R&D
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Creation of part items within PLM2020.
• Allocating a part name from the naming catalogue.
• Raising request for new names to be added to the catalogue if nothing is suitable within current list.
• Assigning the part to an ecl@ss and assigning ecl@ss attributes.
• Populating all of the part item attributes.
• Amendment of the design structure into part structure – including uncompressing duplicate parts
• Creation of document items within PLM2020
• Assigning all document attributes.
• Allocating a naming catalogue value to document.
• Relating part item to document item
All of the above will be done either using the Excel Mass Load facility or directly within PLM2020.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Mechanical diploma/degree Engineer from recognized college/university with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience in design, SAP, Team center & PLM2020
• Good computer skills including use of MS Excel & Word.
• Knowledge of Team centre.
• Understanding of SAP material master setting plus site specific material master settings.
• Knowledge of SAP document information records – PLM2020 linked documents.
• Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills
• Be comfortable working on different development projects, with colleagues in multiple time zones.
• Demonstrated ability to support in multi-skilled professional teams.
• Familiarity with the Product Development Process (PDP)
• Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup.
• Good communicator in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 88808
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time