What is my responsibility?
1. Continuously improve customer satisfaction by pushing continuous improvement. Setting good communication channel to understand customer's requirement and quickly response for customer complaint;
2. Maintain customer complaint database, ensure the traceability of problem solving. Regular report after delivery quality performance to management and highlight big problem and push the action implementation.Monitor after delivery NCC and related process optimization;
3. Coordinate with PM, service, technical and manufacture function, etc. to work out the solution for customer complaints handling;
4. Coordinate product return and customer visit for quality issue;
5. Responsible for analyzing the failure or defects and communicating with customer as the expert if necessary;
6. Other tasks assigned by Manager.
What do I need to qualify?
1. Bachelor degree (or above) in major of mechanical or electric engineering;
2. Preferably have at least one year quality management experience;
3. Sufficient knowledge of MV switchgear products. Such as protection system, mechanism, related standards, application and how to do relevant tests etc.;
4. Be familiar with Quality management and statistic tools. Such as such as six sigma, 8D, 5WHY, …
5. Good English communication. Have no barriers to communicate with worldwide colleagues whether oral or written.
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 88826
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time