Electronic Development Engineer:
• Development of functional electronics modules required in LV switchgear
• Assessment of technical concepts for technical / economic feasibility
• Planning and execution of validation tests, type tests, test data analysis
• Prototype building, testing and de-bugging
• Life cycle support and continuous improvements in existing products
• Root cause analysis of customer feedback / complaints and implementation of corrective / preventive actions
• Cost improvement by design (DTC)
• Co-ordination with cross functional teams
Experience in handling team as you will be solely responsible when it comes to electronics related factor of the products
Would be having exposure to both external and internal market right from designing till execution.
Technical competencies and hands on experience of at least 10 years in the following:
• Design of analog/mixed signal circuits
• Hardware design of Micro-controller / DSP and CPLD / FPGA based digital control systems
• Firmware development in assembly and C language (for microcontroller / DSP), VHDL / Verilog (for CPLD / FPGA).
• Design of AC-DC, DC-DC converters and power supplies
• PCB design to comply with functional, standards and EMC requirements
• Familiarity with various hardware and firmware development tools and IDEs used for development
• EMC tests, standard
Educational Background - BE/Btech with electronics and communications.
Good analytical ability
Ability to work independently as well as be a good team player.