Radiologist as consultant (m/f/divers) in the field of magnetic resonance imaging
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Radiologist as consultant (m/f/divers) in the field of magnetic resonance imaging.
You are ambitious and change makes you thrive? Draw on your knowledge of everyday clinical practice gained as a specialist physician, as well as your broad scientific perspective, to shape the future of magnetic resonance tomography.
- You will take the lead in advising the “Magnetic Resonance” Business Line with regard to relevant clinical developments and applications. In particular, you will be involved in evaluating complaints and preparing risk assessments and also in advising the safety board in relation to clinical questions
- You will identify clinical growth areas, taking account of the medical requirements of referring physicians as well as radiologists, patients and funding bodies. In this context you will initiate and support relevant (preliminary) development projects and will provide support with accompanying publications
- In the case of medical questions, you will act as the Business Line’s external-facing specialist contact e.g. for specialist associations, funding bodies and policy-makers. By attending scientific congresses and conferences, you will learn about new trends and evaluate these from the physician’s perspective
- You have a solid understanding of the current licensing and funding situation and can assess future trends. You will initiate and support clinical market entry strategies for novel diagnostic and therapeutic methods in collaboration with specialist medical associations and political decision-makers. You will demonstrate clinical evidence or develop such evidence by establishing suitable clinical studies
- You will be jointly responsible for the implementation of the Medical Device Regulation. In addition, you will contribute to the creation of associated internal documents (e.g. clinical evaluation report, post-market clinical follow-up plan)
This position may suit you best, if you are interested in applying your medical background to the development of magnetic resonance tomography in a global environment.
- You have successfully completed medical school and gained a subsequent specialization in radiology as well as several years’ relevant professional experience in a clinic
- You have also authored and published scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals, and you have a good knowledge of the conduct of clinical studies
- You have experience of liaising with medical opinion-leaders, specialist associations, funding bodies and politicians, and you ideally have a network within relevant specialist committees
- Taking a highly results-oriented approach and proactively getting things done are extremely important to you. As such, you are adept at presenting your action proposals to management and/or customers
- Having previously worked in multidisciplinary teams as well as in a multicultural environment, you have acquired business-fluent English and you ideally also have a good knowledge of German
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 88843
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time