Advanced Technical Product Manager
Siemens is looking for an Advanced Technical Product Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Genoa. He/she will be responsible for the realization of innovative software product for industrial manufacturing operations.
The Advanced Technical Product Manager is responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle. He/she works with product management and development to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
The work environment is based on modern approaches to software development such as Agile and SCRUM. The Advanced Technical Product Manager will collaborate with development teams actively participating in established events and community of practices.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Liaise with Product Management and other stakeholders to define meaningful Use Cases
- Correctly prioritize the Use Cases
- Structure the backlog to allow fast reaction to priority changes
- Collaborate with development teams establishing a continuous two-way feedback loop
- Support development teams in defining workable backlog items (User Stories)
- Assure all quality aspects are taken in consideration with special attention to performance, compatibility, usability, reliability, security, maintainability and portability
- Support the implementation of development best practices, such as continuous integration/deployment, automatic tests, etc.
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will be responsible to maintain the product at state-of-the-art from a functional and technological point of view defining an evolution roadmap
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· At least 5 years of professional experience in stakeholders management and requirements gathering
· Business case understanding (marketing, business planning, competitor analysis)
· Good knowledge of industrial manufacturing business and functional needs
· Knowledge of main industrial technological trends, such as but no limited to, Industry 4.0, Iot, Industrial cloud
· Good communication skills to be exploited in a heterogeneous and multicultural environment
- Quality assurance, development process, configuration and change management understanding
- Global development practice base knowledge (outsourcing /offshoring, collaboration) understanding
- Legal issues understanding (supplier agreements, license issues, claim management)
- Experience in adopting Scrum practices to software development
- Available to international business trips
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 88865
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time