Design Engineer (Low & Medium Voltage Switchgear)
For our EM Division in Gebze we are looking for a Design Engineer. This role will be responsible for design and development of low and medium voltage switchgears.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and development of low and medium voltage switchgear.
- Special customer design execution.
- Product maintenance.
- Preparation of material list (BOM), assembly drawing and part drawing.
- Technical support to sales department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Design Engineer preferably in Low & Medium Voltage Switchgear.
- Advanced command of English and/or German.
- Familiar with CAD software (preferably UG NX, Solidworks).
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction to travel abroad.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 88913
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time