Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Knowledge of contract management systems incl management of the entire contract lifecycle.
• Definition of new contracts or contract changes for global IT Infrastructure Services (e.g. Data-Center Cloud / Non-Cloud, Network, End User Centric, Printing, Telecommunications, amongst other services);
• This responsibility also includes the coordination of all parties in the negotiation team as well as the final redaction of the contract texts;
• Analyze, prepare and comment on IT Rfx processes, contributing to the performance of contracts and contract related documents, by e.g. giving proactive advice and monitor and track contractual obligations;
• Documentation and Archiving of all relevant contract documents, according to the Siemens IT IN procedures and using the tools in place (Service Now, AdobeSign, SharePoint);
• Provide transparency for relevant contract parameter (e.g. financial volume, provider obligations, costs, termination regulations) by registration in the central contract database, to be used by all parties involved in the management of the services;
• Contribute to contract reviews with the goal to optimize existing contracts and optimize negotiation-positions, as well as contribute to the implementation of the improvements together with involved departments;
• Contribute to the continuous development of the Siemens IT Infrastructure contract and claim strategy for internal and external providers, with continuous responsibility for process improvements;
• Execution of specific contract claim procedures for Siemens IT Infrastructure contracts, including preparation and creation of claim letters and support of the settlement processes;
• Management of multi-disciplinary negotiation teams in a global virtual environment.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• We’re looking for candidates with a relevant educational degree (e.g. Law) and demonstrated experience in this area (> 5y);
• Structured, accurate and with effective Written and oral communication on a business level;
• Fluency in English; German and/or other languages are an advantage;
• Soft skills:
• Work autonomously;
• Strong teamwork and cooperation skills in an international working environment;
• Flexibility and strong organizational skills (process optimization);
• Problem Solving;
• Ability to Work Under Pressure and Time Management;
• Negotiation and Conflict resolution
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 88926
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time