Material Specialist B
- Responsible for purchased material planning process from placing purchase order.
- Follow up with supplier to deliver product to production assembly lines and/or service parts.
- Plans engineering change and coordinates into production when appropriate.
- Provides other support to production and management as required.
- Monitor aging of PO. Older than 30 days old must be closed in the ERP systems.
- Take necessary actions to ensure suppliers not delivering before the requested delivery date.
- Implementation and coordinate min / max of inventories with suppliers.
- Verify availability of Raw material prior to releasing production schedules to the shop floor.
- Manage raw material safety stock levels.
- Expedite internally and externally supplied materials to ensure production goals are meet.
- Collect data for the Score Card for suppliers every quarter.
- Manage supplier's development programs.
- Professional B.S. degree in Logistics, international Relations, international trade, Engineering, Admin.
- MRP knowledge advanced.
- Materials & Production planning Experience (1.5-3 years of experience MP, MRP).
- Logistic and supply chain knowledge.
- Sourcing Models.
- SAP Advanced Knowledge (Preferred).
- Contract and finance experience.
- Very good communication skills and proficient English.
- Project Lead in execution on logistic continuous improvement.
- Microsoft Office (excel advanced).
- Sense of urgency.
- Preferred: Manufacturing industry.
- Manage the flow of inventory/expert Level.
- Work without direct supervision.
- SKILLS: Situational awareness, excellent communication, organization, good negotiator, strong oral and written communication with all levels of the organization.
- Additional: Inventory schedule by watching trends and customer demands.
Job ID: 88975
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time