Steam Turbine Site leader & Steam Turbine TFA
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power Generation Services
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Customer Services
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The new Hire will be part of PS PG Global hub supporting PSPG REU FS team for the new unit installation & commissioning
- Provide an efficient team lead for services and erection (TFA ) services to the new unit business in order to support the Business targets and to establish the customer relationship.
- Perform continuous reviews of objectives against achievements on a proactive basis and provide lead indicators to the Group Leader and benchmark in order to initiate continuous improvement methodologies and to allow for corrective measures.
- Provide accurate and timely information/ reports relating to business position and projections to the Group Leader in order to enable controlling and planning.
- Work in close cooperation with M&S for reviewing the market, customer and competitor’s activities, prepare scope descriptions, schedule FS activities.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineer with 12-15 years of experience
- Experience in Steam Turbine
- Background in customer services and experience as a site lead/manager
- Good communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 89014
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time