Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- Supporting Project Manager for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Experience & Skill Set Required:
- 5-8 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
Knowledge / Competencies Required:
- Proven skills in Java is a must
- Proven skills in Spring Framework
- Experience in web-services and knowledge in Micro Service Architecture
- Experience in Angular 2+, Java Script, HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge in Angular2/Angular4
- Experience in Java Release Management
- Experience with Unit Testing framework for UI+ Service development
- Experience in Cloud Technology - AWS
- Experience with Responsive Web design is a plus
- Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap is a plus
- Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus
- Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID: 89022
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time