Project Manager - R & D
Are you a Project Manager with a strong drive to achieve higher efficiency by delivering quality customer solutions? Interested in a career in the IoT space? Siemens development center in Bangalore is looking for a Project Manager – Research and Development for its IoT business.
As a Project Manager – Research and Development you will be responsible for technical implementation of IoT solutions as per desired timelines, budget and quality. Other responsibilities will include:
· Coordination of internal and partner delivery resources for project staffing with suitable skill set and seniority levels across competence pools
· Management of functional and non-functional requirements engineering to determine the customer needs and define user stories.
· Selection of appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
· Development of detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in technical project scope
· Supporting customer project manager who has the P&L (Profit & Lost) responsibility, measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Performing technical risk management to minimize project risks
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
· Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or relevant field
· Proven track record of IT / IoT delivery, coaching cross-functional project teams in a complex and changing environment
· Understanding of business strategy and emerging technology
· Profound industry know-how, i.e., on Manufacturing, Energy, Cities or Logistics
· Demonstrated team leadership in a similar role where the agility of development and scrum methods are key to the team’s success
· Strong influence and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple stakeholders at all levels
· Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs
· Proven team work / leadership skills as well as excellent analytical and conceptual skills including an entrepreneurial mindset
· Fluent in written and verbal English communication as you will be engaging with top talent in the organization and dealing with senior stakeholder management
· Ideally, experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89023
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time