Solution Architect - R & D
Solution Architect - IOT Generalist and IT/OT Integration Specialist
Are you an analytical thinker with a deep understanding of business needs and their technology solutions? Here is an opportunity to design end-to-end IoT solutions as a Solution Architect at Siemens development center in Bangalore.
Change the future with us
As a Solution Architect you will liaison with key stakeholders to design end to end IoT solutions and create scalable and high-performance solutions for our customers. You will also establish performance metrics by leveraging existing tools and carry out the following responsibilities:
• Develop cost effective and agile IoT architectures based on current client/customer needs, environments and scenario analysis
• Reach out to various stakeholders to ensure adherence to all requirements with regard to technical maturity, cost efficiency and support capability
• Deploy solution architectures and define consistent models to ensure conformance with standards (standard interfaces, standard components etc.) in various industry leading IoT solutions
• Institute solution-testing criteria, and conduct analysis of alternative solutions and infrastructure elements
• Estimate required cost-of-ownership of chosen solution
• Document and present technical specifications, design, chances & risks, recommendations and measures
• Partner with project and bid managers to ensure adherence to the accepted methodologies, conduct risk identification and mitigation planning
• Stay updated about the latest developments in IoT and associated technologies
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced candidates who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• Experience in building one or more specific IoT industry solutions, i.e., manufacturing, smart utilities, smart cities, Industrial IoT, asset tracking
• 12+ years of work experience in application, database, network and sensor architecture – engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration
• 2+ years of experience in building IoT Solution Architecture and developing PoC / MVP for a large-scale enterprise-wide solution
• 2+ years of experience in designing data architectures, visual data ingestion, stream / batch processing, analytics on enterprise-scale IoT projects
• Experience in designing IoT device networks such as LoRa, Zigbee, OPC UA, DDS etc.
• Understanding of cloud computing, network programming, embedded system programming and web / internet programming
• Experience in big data analytics, AI / Machine Learning and microservices architecture applications etc. to fulfill customer needs
• Independent, entrepreneurial and structured style of working, high level customer orientation and innovative mindset
• Fluent in English
Come and join us to be part of this exciting journey!
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89024
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time