Software Architect – Cloud based solutions
Siemens development center in Bangalore is hiring Software Architects with strong understanding of cloud platform architectures and ability to define appropriate software architectures for applications running on IoT platforms like Siemens MindSphere, AWS or Azure.
Change the future with us
As a Software Architect for cloud based solutions, you will be responsible for the following activities:
• You will be the contact person for technical questions about the design and development of IT solution concepts and IT architectures along with the creation of design specifications for the cloud platform
• Demonstrate deep knowledge about cloud platforms such as AWS or MS Azure and their services to implement software solutions on these platforms
• Observe the IT market for optimization of complex IT solutions and the development of new IT applications
• Assess complex customer requirements and advise our customers on the feasibility, selection, development, effort and implementation of specific IT solutions
• Be responsible for the development of prototypes in the web, mobile and IoT spaces
• Be responsible for the software development until the handover to our customers and ensure a stable and scalable use of the solution in productive use
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent education qualification
• You have at least >5 years of experience in designing complex software architectures
• You are familiar with modern software technologies (e.g., CLOUD, Big Data, .NET, JAVA, etc.) and development tools (e.g., MS TFS, GitLab, etc.)
• You prefer to use agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
• You have in-depth knowledge of relational / non-relational database architectures (e.g., MS-SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, ...)
• You have experience in the conception of digital projects and design of solutions including Backend connection, and implementations in .NET, C#
• You have an extensive understanding in SOA architectures
• You bring in experience in business discussions and presentations in English complete your profile
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89025
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time