Solution Architect – Data analytics solutions
Do you have a vision to articulate information and intelligence as part of big picture and do you have an eye for smaller details? As Solution Architect with focus on Data Analytics you will define appropriate algorithms and statistical models to provide our customers with valuable insights from their asset data in various use cases and business decisions. If you have these skills, then you have a great opportunity to work with our Data analytics team as Solution Architect.
Change the future with us
Are you passionate about designing Data Analytics solutions with focus towards delivering solutions for projects? Here is an exciting opportunity.
• Develop IoT Data Lake solutions based on customer requirements in e.g. Java, Python or Scala
• Design and deploy machine learning algorithms on IoT applications such as predictive maintenance on Apache Hadoop and Apache Kafka based Data Lakes
• Clean and structure data and choose the most appropriate statistical model for specific use cases
• Evaluate how data can be ingested, consumed and protected
• Develop real-time Data Processing pipelines to receive, analyze and store device data via messaging, e.g., on Apache Kafka with frameworks like Apache Flink or Kafka-Streams
• Develop Deep Learning (Neural Networks) and other AI (Reinforcement Learning) solutions, e.g., based on Spark, TensorFlow, and other AI frameworks
• Develop data modeling to identify the necessary data to generate value for customer needs
There are no limits to ideas or thoughts. A great opportunity is waiting for you to spruce your thoughts and to bring this into reality. We need people with a big vision towards solving problems and providing solutions.
• MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or comparable degree
• 10+ years practical experience in data science / quantitative analysis
• Excellent data modeling, statistical analysis and data mining skills
• Strong understanding of machine learning principles including regression, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning
• Experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases, data visualization technologies and cloud infrastructure platforms
• Ideally, applied experience with Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
• Smart, motivated, with a can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
• Fluent English skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights in a clear and effective manner
We are looking forward for Solution Architects to be part of the winning teams at Siemens!
• As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89026
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time