I&C Maintenance Manager
Power Generation Services Division is looking for Instrumentation and Control Manager who will be reporting to the power plant station manager. This position will be responsible for leading the I&C maintenance team for a combined cycle power plant.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare and release I&C maintenance procedures for the power plant equipment.
- Define the schedule for maintenance of equipment.
- Lead and carry out I&C maintenance activities.
- Onsite service and fault finding and administration of DCS systems to ensure required performance and availability.
- Ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronic & Control Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years work experience working in the power generation control systems industry or large scale continuous operation industrial control applications.
- Knowledge of steam / gas turbines applications is a must.
- Experience with Siemens T3000 Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and/or large scale DCS’s will be highly regarded.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communicator and customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Result-oriented coupled with strong analytical skills.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
- No restriction for travelling.
- Driving license is a must.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 89040
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time