Senior Security Analyst
Are you looking for your next career opportunity as a Software Security Specialist? Do you want to own, design and implement safety measures for high-end Industry IoT applications? Siemens development center in Bangalore is looking for experts like you to help build robust and highly secure IoT systems and products.
Change the future with us
As a Software Security Specialist, you will actively participate in solution and application design, redesign and implementation of various software security topics for IoT customer projects at Siemens. Your other responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a risk and issues register for security related topics
• Maintaining frameworks and guidelines for secure coding and security related testing
• Performing information security reviews of application designs, application development and application testing
• Defining and documenting results of remediation activities
• Conducting risk reports for management
• Providing trainings/workshops to create and keep awareness about security related topics
• Counseling development and other stakeholders in information security related topics
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced candidates who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• Computer scientist or electrical engineer with an academic background in information or communications engineering or equivalent degree
• Excellent know-how in complex IT systems/infrastructure and their structures (server systems, storage and networks, file share management, client security)
• Advanced experience in data protection, cryptography and IT security
• Expert knowledge in IT service process design and IT project management
• In-depth know-how about cloud and backend security architectures
• Experience in embedded software development
• Knowledge of procedure models for security analysis and threat management.
• Excellent communication skills, assertive and ability to work with diverse project teams •
Join us and be part of this global journey with Siemens!
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89044
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time